Spreading the Love
Whole Foods Co-op is proud to support local nonprofit organizations in the Duluth area. In the past nine years alone, we’ve donated to hundreds of organizations.
If you are interested in seeking a donation from Whole Foods Co-op, there are a few things to know:
- Your group must be a 501(c)(3) or other designated nonprofit organization.
- Your group must be politically neutral. For example, we will donate to the League of Women Voters for a “Get out the vote” campaign, but not a specific political party or candidate.
- Your group must be religiously neutral or support a politically/religiously neutral social program. For example, we can donate to CHUM Food Shelf, but not to a specific church’s Sunday school program.
- Your group must not have received a donation from WFC in the past 364 days.
- Your group must serve our local Twin Ports area directly with our donation.
- Donations are limited to $30. If you are seeking a sponsorship for an event, please email email@example.com.
Download the WFC Donation Request Form.