Spreading the Love
Whole Foods Co-op is proud to support local nonprofit organizations in the Duluth, Minnesota, and Twin Ports community. We’ve donated to hundreds of organizations over the years and will continue to do so.
If you are interested in seeking a donation from Whole Foods Co-op, there are a few things to know:
- Your group must be a 501(c)(3) or other designated nonprofit organization.
- Your group must be politically neutral. For example, we will donate to the League of Women Voters for a “Get Out the Vote” campaign, but not a specific political party or candidate.
- Your group must be religiously neutral or support a politically/religiously neutral social program. For example, we donate to CHUM Food Shelf, but not to a specific church’s Sunday school program.
- Your group must not have received a donation from WFC in the past 364 days.
- Your group must serve our local Twin Ports area directly with our donation.
- Donations are limited to $30.
- If you are seeking a sponsorship/donation for an event, please email email@example.com. Please include a copy of the WFC Donation Request Form with your request along with event/request detail.