Heavenly Chocolate Pudding
A heavenly vegan & gluten free chocolate pudding made from silken tofu. YUM!
- 1 box Mori Nu Organic Silken Tofu
- ¾ C chocolate chips
- 1½ T water
- ½ t vanilla extract
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1 small pinch salt
- Blend silken tofu in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Combine chocolate chips and water in a double boiler and melt the chocolate, whisking until smooth. Don't let it seize!
- Pour melted chocolate into the blender with the tofu and run until super, duper smooth.
- Scrape down the sides, add the cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt, and process again until super, duper smooth.
- Let pudding set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until serving.