Staff Art Show Submission
Thank you for your interest in joining our 2023 Co-op Staff Art Show!
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting the form.
- Co-op staff artists can submit 1–3 two-dimensional art pieces for the Co-op Staff Art Show. Accepted works will depend on artwork size and available space.
- No nudes, political, or religious messages.
- The artist accepts full responsibility for any loss or damage to the artwork.
- All pieces MUST be wired for hanging. If another method is used, let us know.
- The artist gives WFC permission to use artwork images for promotional purposes.
- Any artwork sold while on display must remain until the end of the show.
- The artist must provide an email address to be displayed for customer purchasing inquiries. The artist will handle artwork purchasing with the customer directly.
- You will receive a confirmation email with drop-off instructions.
For questions, please email Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sharing your talent with our community!
“*” indicates required fields