Thank you for shopping at the Co-op!
This year; bring together new and old favorites to create a feast for your family and friends. Pickup our made-in-house Thanksgiving side dishes, find the perfect breads and fresh produce, and select Local pies to complement your holiday meal.
Please note: Our pre-orders deadline for Thanksgiving 2022 has passed.
No special orders/holds/prepay/set-asides for Thanksgiving sides, individual plates, and/or pies the week of Thanksgiving. These items will be available in-store in our deli departments first come, first served.
Key: WF = Wheat-Free, VEG = Vegetarian, V = Vegan
Whole Foods Co-op is a facility that also processes wheat.
Pints serve approximately 2-3 portions, Quarts 4-6 portions. Sides will be on the sales floor starting Tuesday, November 22.
- Autumn Wild Rice, VEG $6.99/pint | $13.99/quart
- Cranberry Chutney, WF, V $4.99 /8 oz I $8.99 /pint I $12.99 /quart
- Ferndale Roasted Turkey Breast $10.99/lb
- Maple Pecan Yams, WF, V $5.99 / pint I $9.99 /quart
- Parmesan Cream Corn, VEG $5.99/pint | $11.99/quart
- Smashed Red Potatoes, WF, VEG $5.99 / pint I $10.99 /quart
- Traditional Sage Stuffing, VEG $5.99 / pint I $9.99 /quart
- Turkey Gravy $4.99 /pint I $8.99 /quart
- Vegan Mushroom Gravy, V $4.99 /pint I $8.99 /quart
Note: Sides come cold with re-heat instructions. View Ingredients.
Plated Harvest Meals
- Traditional Turkey Harvest Meal Plate | $14.99 includes Ferndale Roasted Turkey Breast, Traditional Sage Stuffing, Smashed Red Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Parmesan Cream Corn, & Cranberry Chutney
- Vegan Wheat-Free Harvest Meal Plate | $14.99 includes Garden Harvest Loaf with Imagine Vegan Wild Mushroom Gravy, Maple Pecan Yams, Wild Rice Pilaf, Green Beans, and Cranberry Chutney
Note: No substitutions, plated meals come cold with re-heat instructions.
- Cheese Curd Bread, $6.69
- Cranberry Wild Rice Loaf, $5.99
- Rosemary Onion Bread, $5.99
- Cranberry Wild Rice Dinner Rolls
- White Dinner Rolls
- Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Cardamom Bread, $6.69
- Stollen – full loaf, $17.99
- Potica – half loaf, $10.99
- Potica – full loaf, $21.99
- Banana Walnut Sweetbread, $7.69
- Blueberry Rhubarb Sweetbread, $7.69
- Cinnamon Apple Sweetbread, $7.69
- Cranberry Pecan Sweetbread, $7.69
- Raspberry White Chocolate Sweetbread, $7.69
Note: More bread choices and vendors may be available on the sales floor during the holiday week. First come, first served!
Local Pies & Cakes
Rustic Inn Cream Pies – $21.99/ea
Available in: 5-Layer Chocolate or Raspberry Cream
Rustic Inn Fruit Pies – $23.99/ea
Available in: Apple, Caramel Apple Pecan, French Apple, North Shore Crumb, North Shore Berry, Strawberry Rhubarb
Rustic Inn Pie by the Slice – $4.99/ea (Pumpkin $3.39/ea)
Available in: Pecan, Pumpkin, or Raspberry Cream
Rustic Inn Pumpkin Pies – $14.99/ea
Rustic Inn Pecan Pies – $23.99/ea
Valley’s Own Gluten-Free Apple Pies – $25.99/ea
Valley’s Own Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pies – $25.99/ea
Valley’s Own Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Slice – $4.39/ea
Valley’s Own Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free, Pecan Pies – $27.99/ea
Valley’s Own Chocolate Celebration Cake 6in. – $15.99/ea
Valley’s Own Gluten-Free Vanilla Celebration Cake 6in. – $15.99/ea
Note: More pie flavors may be available on the sales floor during the holiday week. First come, first served!
Frozen Turkeys (In-stock Now!)
- Ferndale (free range) $1.99/lb
- Larry Schultz (free range, ORGANIC) $4.99/lb
Fresh Turkeys (In-stock Now!)
- Ferndale (free range) $2.99/lb
- Kadejan (free range) $2.99/lb
Holiday guests with special diets? The Co-op has you covered! Check out our selection of Meatless Roasts, Gluten-Free Pies & Crusts, Dairy-Free Cheese, Frozen Treats, Alternative Milks, and More!