Prior to applying, please review the eligibility criteria. The application link is at the bottom of this page. Applications are due August 1, 2022.
In order to run for election to the Whole Foods Coop board of directors, the following must be true for the applying individual. All applications will be reviewed to ensure adherence to Board Eligibility, Article 4.2 of the Whole Food Coop Bylaws.
- Be the Primary Owner on your account for a minimum of ninety (90) consecutive days prior to the application deadline of August 1. (If you’re not sure you are the primary owner, you can call either store or the Customer Service Counter can provide that information.)
- Have attended one of the most recent 12 Board meetings before the application deadline
- Be willing to attend monthly meetings and serve a three-year term
- Complete the Board Application and pass a background check per WFC policy
- Provide a current resume and list of references
- Participate in an interview, prior to the election, with members of the Recruitment Committee
Application Preview: Questions and Required files
Pro tip: It may be helpful to gather or compose the following information and files prior to starting the application.
- Optional: pronouns
- Owner Number
- Attended one of the 12 most recent board meetings? Y/N
- Home Address
- Telephone Number
- Please provide a brief statement of introduction/biography of yourself.
- Why would you like to serve on the Board of Directors of Whole Foods Co-op?
- Describe any volunteer or paid experience relevant to your service as a Co-op Board member. What skills or experience will you bring to this Board?
- What opportunities and challenges do you see in the future for Whole Foods Co-op?
- Anything else you would like to add?
After applying, your next step includes emailing email@example.com and submitting the following files:
- Resume with 3 References Included
- Color photo of yourself in .jpg format (Filename: first.last.jpg) Example: taylor.jones.jpg