Easy Saag Paneer
- 1 jar Taj Punjab Saag Spinach Sauce +1 C water
- 12 oz paneer cheese , cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 oz bag Cascadian Farms organic frozen peas , thawed
- cooked basmati rice , for serving
- 1 T canola oil , for frying
- minced cilantro , for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 T canola oil and let it heat up. Add cubed paneer to the skillet and fry for a few minutes, turning the cubes to brown multiple sides.
- After 3 minutes or so, add the peas, 1 jar of Taj Punjab Saag Spinach Sauce, and 1 C water. Simmer 8-10 minutes.
- Serve over basmati rice and garnish with cilantro.