Open Daily – 7am to 9pm
Brie Phyllo Pockets
- 1 wheel brie
- 2 sheets phyllo dough
- olive oil
- pesto, or sundried tomatoes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Brush one sheet of phyllo dough with olive oil, place the second sheet on top, brush with oil, fold in half.
- Place brie in center, sprinkle with your favorite seasoning (salt, pepper, thyme, basil, etc.) Brush edges of phyllo with oil and fold over brie.
- Place fold-side down on a greased sheet pan and bake at 300 °F for 10 minutes.
- Spread brie with pesto, top with diced sun-dried tomatoes and fresh herbs, if desired.