Whole Foods Co-op is now accepting applications for:
Produce Assistant Manager
Full-time position (32-35 Hours/week) regularly scheduled Saturdays and Sundays.
Starting Wage $17.15/hour
The job duties include:
- Produce ordering/purchasing and returns.
- Receive, unload and merchandise/display produce deliveries.
- Ensure accurate pricing, margin and inventory.
- Assist in department supervision: hire, train, schedule, supervise, and evaluate employees.
- Organize and participate in department projects, resets and cleaning.
Applicants must be able to handle a physically demanding job in and around refrigeration for extended periods of time. Lifting 60 pounds regularly during shifts is required. Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills required. Demonstrated skills in Excel are a requirement for this position, with an emphasis on data manipulation, reporting and maintenance of systems.
Applicants must have the ability to handle multiple demands, work under time limits, meet deadlines and respect confidentiality of business and personnel matters.
Position posted 11/22/2013
Position will close without notice.
To apply: submit a complete whole foods co-op application, cover letter, and resume.
Applications may be dropped off, faxed or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Job descriptions are available in store at the customer service counter or online.
Whole Foods Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.