Become a Co-op Owner Today
Join 11,000 of your neighbors and support your community-owned grocery store!
Lifetime membership costs $100 or 5 monthly payments of $20. No annual fee after that.
As a Co-op Owner, you get:
- $5 Off your next shop!
- Monthly 15% Off coupons on Wellness, Cheese and more!
- Weekly e-mail coupons like $1 Off/lb Hot Bar and $1 Off Deli Sandwiches
- Discounts at 50+ local businesses like free fries at Zeitgeist, beer upgrade at Bent Paddle and 10% Off at Amazing Grace, Continental Ski & Bike, TrailFitters, and more! Learn more about Community Perks.
- 10% Off Special Order/Case Discount
- Owner exclusive events and flash discounts
Shoppers with Limited Means
Eligible shoppers on food assistance programs can become a Co-op Owner for just $20! Please visit our Customer Service Counter to become an Owner using the Fran Skinner Memorial Matching Fund. Simply bring documentation of participation in one of the following programs:
- SNAP / EBT
- WIC (Women, Infants, Children)
- School Meal Program
- Emergency Assistance Program
(St. Louis County or the Salvation Army)
- Energy Assistance Program (AEOA)
- Section 8 or HRA Housing Program
- Social Security Disability Insurance
(SSDI or RSDI)
- Food Supplement Program
The Fran Skinner Memorial Fund was created in 1991 to assist Co-op Owners in the purchase of equity stock for Co-op Ownership. The name of the fund honors of one of our founding members and long-time social justice advocate in our community, Fran Skinner.