Owner Art Show Application
Thank you for your interest in joining our 2023 Owner Art Show!
Please read the following guidelines carefully before completing the application.
- Artists can submit 1–3 two-dimensional art pieces for the Owner Art Show. Accepted works will depend on artwork size and available space.
- Completing the application does not guarantee that artwork will be included in the show. We will email you to confirm whether or not your artwork will be included.
- No nudes, political, or religious messages.
- The artist accepts full responsibility for any loss or damage to the artwork.
- All art must be displayed using the art rail system installed. All pieces MUST be wired for hanging. If another method is used, this must be disclosed at the time of confirmation.
- Store preference is not guaranteed.
- WFC will promote the exhibit on social media, but any outside advertisement of the exhibit is the responsibility of the artist.
- The artist gives WFC permission to use artwork images for promotional purposes.
- Sales are not guaranteed. Any artwork sold while on display must remain until the end of the show.
- The artist must provide an email address to be displayed for customer purchasing inquiries. The artist will handle artwork purchasing with the customer directly.
For questions, please contact our Marketing Department at 218.728.0884 x202.
Thank you for sharing your talent with our community!
“*” indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields