LIMITED-TIME BONUS: $15 Co-op Gift Card for New Owners July 25 – Aug 1!
Join Duluth’s only community owned grocery store in a big way.
Lifetime membership costs $100 or 5 easy payments of $20. No annual fee after that.
Through the Fran Skinner Memorial Matching Fund eligible shoppers can join for just $20. Please visit our Customer Service Counter to sign up for this program.
Already an owner? Enjoy one FREE 16oz Tap Refill on August 1st to celebrate new owners!
Co-op Owner Perks
- Being an owner comes with the knowledge that you are supporting LOCAL and community producers. $1 spent at the Co-op is $1.60 back into our community.
- Get $5 off your next visit and over $20 in yearly $5 OFF coupons!
- Monthly exclusive discounts on Wellness, Produce and more
- Community Perks like free fries at Zeitgeist, beer upgrade at Bent Paddle and 10% off at Amazing Grace, Continental Ski & Bike, TrailFitters, and other local businesses!
Details for your next co-op visit
- After 48 hours, you can activate your ownership by bringing your picture ID to the Co-op location of your choice and picking up your Owner card and other materials.
- New members between July 25-August 1 can pick up New Co-op Owner packet and bonus $15 gift card at Customer Service at either location.