Whole Foods Co-op is now accepting employment applications for:
Produce Assistant Manager
Starting Wage $18.00/hour
Pay Range 4
- Ensure timely and accurate ordering of adequate quantity of designated products for shelf sales, demos, special orders and promotions including, but not limited to, Co+Op Deals
- Ensure maintenance of ordering history from all vendors
- Ensure proper receiving, stocking, rotating and merchandising of products
- Ensure appropriate and accurate pricing and signage for designated products including, but not limited to, coordinating Point of Sale/POS maintenance information with IT Department
- Ensure processing, monitoring and documentation of special orders, credits, out-of-stocks, miss-picks and lossed/contributed products according to department practices
- Ensure personnel management including, but not limited to, hiring, training, coaching, evaluation, leadership and supervision of designated staff
- Fill-in for Department Manager and designated staff as requested in compliance with established practices and WFC policies, National Organic Program/NOP and applicable insurance and regulatory agencies and to meet department goals for sales, margin, inventory turns, customer service, labor expense, safety and sanitation
Position posted 03/01/2019. Position will close without notice.
To apply: submit a complete Whole Foods Co-op application, resume, and cover letter. Applications may be dropped off, faxed, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job descriptions are available in store at the customer service counter as well as online.
Whole Foods Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.