Whole Foods Co-op is now accepting applications for:
Full-time position 32 hours/week
Starting Wage $14.15/hour
- Conduct HR processes and practices.
- Assist and support HR processes and practices including, but not limited to:
- Recruit and interview qualified applicants
- Orient and train new hires
- Train and develop current staff
- Ensure employee access to benefits and benefit information
- Enter payroll and benefit information into database in a professional and confidential manner and in compliance with all applicable employment, health and safety laws and regulations and WFC policies and practices to ensure a healthy workplace and to meet goals for employee retention and customer service
Position posted 10/22/2015
Position will close without notice.
To apply: submit a complete whole foods co-op application, cover letter, and resume.
Applications may be dropped off, faxed or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Job descriptions are available in store at the customer service counter or online.
Whole Foods Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.