Whole Foods Co-op is now accepting applications for:
Starting Wage $14.15/hour
Pay Range 3 ($13.25 – $17.50/hour)
The job description includes, but is not limited to:
- Perform and/or coordinate regularly scheduled interior and exterior maintenance, sanitation, and assigned projects/events; monitor and report to Store Manager on department compliance with maintenance and safety issues.
- Monitor equipment and physical plant performance and respond appropriately and promptly to alerts of malfunction.
- Coordinate with outside contractors and conduct and/or coordinate building, safety and operational inspections.
- Propose and administer budget for physical plant maintenance and equipment as well as for safety equipment and monitor and purchase store maintenance supplies, tools, project supplies, etc.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Store Manager.
Applicants must possess:
- Knowledge of electrical, wiring, HVAC, and plumbing fixtures/devices
- Good carpentry, painting skills
- Analytical ability and proficiency in math
- Ability to safely operate machinery
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressures, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to be open, to learn, and to take on new responsibilities
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing conditions quickly
Position posted 4/11/2014
We prefer applications be submitted by Friday, April 14, 2014. Position will be posted until filled.
Position will close without notice.
To apply: submit a complete whole foods co-op application.
Applications may be dropped off, faxed or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Job descriptions are available in store at the customer service counter or online.
Whole Foods Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.