Whole Foods Co-op is now accepting applications for:
Brand Graphics Coordinator
Starting Wage $14.85/hour
In this graphic design and social media heavy role, you’ll get to:
- Create fun co-op sticker and staff pin designs!
- Get customers excited about amazing deals!
- Innovate with social media and take photos and videos of local flowers, fruits and veggies
- Help tell the story of friendly co-op staff and 150+ local producers!
- Learn and grow in your role under the direction of the Marketing Manager
Job Role: under the direction of the Marketing Manager your role is to design and promote WFC’s brand and products to increase grocery sales, drive new co-op owners and educate our shoppers on various topics. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms and tools ideal.
Position posted 08/02/2019. Position will close without notice.
To apply: submit a complete Whole Foods Co-op application, resume and any applicable work samples. Applications may be dropped off in-person at the store, faxed, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job descriptions are available in store at the customer service counter or online.
Whole Foods Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.