2022 Annual Owner Meeting
Thursday, October 27th, 5:00-7:30pm at Clyde Iron Works Event Center, Duluth, MN.
Registration closes Sunday, October 16th – Don’t delay!
Live music, community connection, updates from your Co-op, and prizes!
- Connect with your community! Gather with friends old and new in person this year.
- Meet the Board of Directors, including newly elected members.
- Hear the results from the election for GIVE! 2023. The local non-profits announced will receive over $50,000 in GIVE! Round Up shopper donations in 2023.
- Grow Local Food Fund highlights from 2022. A fund launched in 2021 to support our local food economy and a branch of the GIVE! program.
- Learn about the Co-op’s most recent fiscal year and what’s ahead.
- Offer your thoughts on the state of the Co-op during an open listening session.
- Fabulous Door Prize Drawings! Exciting and valuable prizes will given away to meeting attendees.
- $25 per adult; $5 per child (12 & under) Owners will receive their ticket cost back as a $25 Co-op gift card upon arrival to the meeting. If you plan to attend the meeting portion only, there is no payment required.
- Event address: 2920 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55806
- Taco + Enchilada Buffet + Cash Bar
- WFC Deli-made dessert
- Kids activity grab bags
- Floral arrangement takeaways
5:00 – 5:30pm: Social Time + Live Music
5:30-6:30pm: Dinner + Live Music
6:30-7pm: Business Meeting
7:15pm: Prizes (must be present to win)