Whole Foods Co-op is now accepting employment applications for:
Human Resources Assistant Manager
One full-time position (34 hours/week)
Starting Wage $17.15/hr
Pay Range 4
- Implement and conduct on a timely basis HR processes and practices including,but not limited to:
- Recruitment, hiring, orientation and training
- HRIS data management and reporting
- Benefit administration and employee compensation
- Conflict resolution, investigations and corrective action processes
- Safety, workers compensation, leave and unemployment processes
- Fill in for HR Manager and/or department staff as requested. in a professional and confidential manner and in compliance with all applicable employment, health and
safety laws and regulations, and WFC policies and practices to ensure a healthy workplace and to meet goals for employee retention and customer service
Position posted 04/07/2016. Position will close without notice.
To apply: submit a complete Whole Foods Co-op application, resume, and cover letter. Applications may be dropped off, faxed, or emailed to email@example.com.
Job descriptions are available in store at the customer service counter as well as online.
Whole Foods Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.