Whole Foods Co-op is now accepting employment applications for:
Grocery Purchasing Assistant Manager
Starting Wage $17.15/hour
Pay Range 4
- Ensure timely and accurate ordering of adequate quantity of designated products for shelf sales, demos, special orders and promotions including, but not limited to, Co+Op Deals
- Ensure maintenance of ordering history from all vendors
- Promptly coordinate Point of Sale/POS maintenance information with IT Department
- Ensure processing, monitoring and documentation of special orders, credits, outof-
stocks, miss-picks and dented/damaged/discontinued products
- Ensure cooperation and coordination with department management to achieve department goals for purchasing, receiving, storage, stocking, rotating and merchandising of all Grocery Department products
- Ensure personnel management including, but not limited to, hiring, training, coaching, evaluation, leadership and supervision of designated staff in compliance with established practices and WFC policies, National Organic Program/NOP and applicable insurance and regulatory agencies and to meet department goals for sales, margin, inventory turns, customer service, labor expense, safety and sanitation
Position posted 12/24/2015. Position will close without notice.
To apply: submit a complete Whole Foods Co-op application, resume, and cover letter. Applications may be dropped off, faxed, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job descriptions are available in store at the customer service counter as well as online.
Whole Foods Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.