Whole Foods Co-op is now accepting applications for:
Full-time salaried exempt position
Starting Annual Salary: $46,072.00.
The job duties include:
- Supervise selection, pricing, preparation and promotion of designated products.
- Ensure hiring, training, and supervision of department staff.
- Meet goals for sales, margin, inventory turns, labor expense, safety, sanitation, and customer service.
- Ensure compliance with established practices, WFC policies, National Organic Program (NOP), and applicable insurance and regulatory agencies.
- Applicants must possess outstanding customer service skills, effective communication skills and a high level of computer proficiency.
- Experience in commercial cooking/baking, preferably in deli/restaurant/natural foods
- Experience supervising including, but not limited to, interviewing, training, ensuring accountability and evaluating employees
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing conditions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments
Position posted 11/16/2015.
To apply: submit a complete Whole Foods Co-op application, cover letter, and resume.
Applications may be dropped off, faxed or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job descriptions are available in store at the customer service counter or online.\
Review of application packets begins 11/27/2015 and will continue until positions are filled.
Whole Foods Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.