Spring is here, at long last. Time to embrace the longer days outside and invite the beauty of nature in bloom inside. It’s also the perfect time to focus on eating that energizes so you can tackle all the things on your “when it’s warmer” list, and projects that help you transition your living space from warm and cozy, to light and breezy….ahhhh Spring, we’ve been waiting for you!.
During Springtime, there’s almost nothing more satisfying then the annual deep clean of your living space… It’s time to clear the clutter, open the doors and windows and bring in some fresh, Spring air! The Co-op is your one-stop-shop for all your Spring cleaning needs.
- Natural, non-toxic and organic cleaning products
- Scrub brushes, reusable cleaning cloths and natural latex gloves
- Non-toxic laundry detergents, fabric softener and eco-friendly dryer balls
- Biodegradable and garbage bags
- Bulk ingredients for safe, non-toxic recipes for cleaning products
Spring is often the time for eating clean and giving our bodies a reset… Spring cleansing and detoxing is becoming somewhat of a trend these days. But how does one begin to navigate all of the options out there? Clean eating doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it’s easy to eat clean when you shop at the Co-op because you’ll have the best selection of wholesome, natural and organic foods at your fingertips. We’ve got you covered…
- Unrivaled Produce Department featuring LOCAL and organic products
- Extensive vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free options for special diets
- Friendly and knowledgable staff to answer your questions and guide you
- We’re seasoned. We’ve been providing clean and green eating options since 1970.
Explore the links below to inspire your healthy spring reset.